応募;メールにて日本語の履歴書(写真付き)を添付の上ご応募ください。

現在ケアンズにお住まいでない方はケアンズ移住後にご連絡いただきますようお願いいたします

担当/SHIMA

#1007825 返信
    Yuko Imai
    ゲスト

採用担当者様

初めまして、今井悠子と申します。

32歳ワーキングホリデービザで現在ケアンズ空港近くのバックパッカーに着き、仕事を探しています。以前は寿司レストランやファーム、グラフィックデザイナーとして働いておりました。

今回の応募は、人と関わりコミュニケーションと日本のおもてなしの力で人を笑顔にし、チームを手助けできる仕事がしたいという思いと、ワーキングホリデーの個人的な目標である、英語力アップから応募しました。祝日も働くことに問題はなく、カジュアルから最大で週6日入れます。仕事を覚えるのは早く、仕事に対して責任感も十分あります。

もし働くことになった場合は直ちに働くことが可能です。この機会にレジュメに目を通していただき、面接のご連絡をいただけたら幸いです。

今井 悠子

Dear Manager.

My name is Yuko Imai.
    I am a female Japanese seeking a job which I can be suitable. I have an interest in meeting and talking with people of different backgrounds. I also have no problem working on public holidays and weekends. I am improving my English and It is now on upper intermediate level. And also this job has great opportunity to use English and serving with Japanese courtesy that bring customers happiness and smile at the same time. I’m flexible, quick at learning new skills and eager to learn from the others, responsible and genuine, an improvement oriented, caring and cooperative.

I have excellent references and would be delighted to discuss any possible vacancy with you at your convenience.

In case you do not have any suitable openings at the moment, I would be grateful if you keep my CV on file for any future possibilities. Although, the start date is including weeks to move out from current accommodation, I can work immediately after I got this position.

I would appreciate if you could give me an opportunity to have job interview. I’m looking forward to hear from you. Yours

sincerely.

Yuko Imai

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: オフィス&ツアーデスク スタッフ募集で#1007825に返信
あなたの情報:

nippon-ya
ケアンズ半日フォトジェニックツアー
ケアンズに来たら必見のコアラリーフ
ケアンズでの取材撮影の通訳・バス手配などコーディネートならお任せ!
DOKI DOKI TOURS どきどきツアーズ キュランダ マリーバ トルガ 動物探検ツアー
ケアンズの掲示板BBS
本日の円・豪ドルレート